Sunday, January 11, 2009

bartering diaper covers...

works for me! i posted a picture of the diaper cover on my facebook profile and the photographer who took thad's newborn pictures offered a barter. i haven't had the cash to get the pics i wanted yet. so if i knit her a few of these (not sure what will be fair, we still have to work it out), she'll give me the cd of the photos to do whatever i want, copyright free. that's awesome, because that's worth a lot money-wise. if i were going to order them from her, i'd be spending at least $200 or so!

yay me! haha (yes, i watch too much disney with my tweener daughter!)



updated info: i am knitting her two newborn-sized covers, one in pink and one in baby blue, and then i am knitting her two larger covers (6+ months), both in bright and fun colors for older babies...stay tuned for pictures of the finished products!

No comments:

Post a Comment