Sunday, February 22, 2009

bloggity blogging...

i have taken the past two days and redone the backgrounds of all of my blogs, that's my "katee did it" for the weekend. if you want to check them out, go to my main blog looking toward the Son and the links are on the sidebar. i just love the options available from the cutest blog on the block. if your blog needs a free and easy facelift, check them out!

on another note, i've started painting the freebie furniture i have sitting in my garage. it's part of my objective of getting organized, so i can start creating stuff more often (along with organizing the garage so we can set up a home gym with our weight machine and a treadmill, along with the other miscellaneous stuff we have to workout with). the first dresser is going in my bedroom, partly to hold sewing stuff since that's where i'll be setting up my permanent work space. the other things i have to paint are an armoire for the baby's nursery (which will be complete with dr. seuss decoupaged drawer pulls), a book case (also for my room/work space), a small dresser (for my bathroom), and a papasan chair that will go into my older son's room. once this stuff is all out of the way, the workout space can be set up too. i'm so excited to finally be making some headway in getting organized so these creative juices can flow more freely!

No comments:

Post a Comment